A weed control programme is vital for productive, healthy grass. Properly managed, well maintained grassland makes life very hard for weeds because they struggle to establish themselves. However, some tenacious varieties will always find a way in and a few, such as buttercup and ragwort, are poisonous.
Spraying with safe, modern pesticides is a highly effective part of that weed control programme. We use products that are safe to use, safe for your animals and safe for the environment.
Combined with the latest air-induction, drift-beating nozzles and our professional spraying expertise, we put the weed killer exactly where you want it and nowhere else.
Whatever your weed problem, we have the solution:
- Dock, nettle, thistle, buttercup, ragwort, dandelion, woundwort, plantain and more
- Safe, affordable, effective methods of weed control
- Individual, weed-specific sprays target precisely what you have
- Better long-term results than by pulling weeds like ragwort
- Quick turnaround of sprayed land enabling fast re-stocking
- Hay and haylage can still be cut and used after spraying
- Safe for you, your animals and your land